http://www.meebo.com/rooms

Thursday, September 21, 2006

All Nighter

2:57 a.m.-Having weighed my options...the only one i find credible is that of an all nighter. I did not delay on writing my philosophy paper. O.k., that was a lie. But i did try. Philosophy papers have always hurt me in ways that not even words can express. So this three page paper packs a bit more punch than a similar length paper in a different class would. Come on! Let me write about terrorists. I could quote psychological profiles of different terrorists from memory. But I have, now at 2:55pm 2 full pages of my paper. The paper is actually 2-4 pages long, but mine will probably be a little over 3 pages. I also have a test in Chemistry for our Lives, granted an easy class but the amount of work has given me no time to study at all. So at this time i feel like i have lots of energy, i'm focused but a little lost in my paper. I will check back throughout this night so i can give a record of my activities. God grant me strength.

3:29 - Well i read all of my Chemistry stuff and there are a few things i have to look at again. Now time to get back to the paper. God help me.

4:02 - Well i wrote some profound things and i found a nice passage in C. S. Lewis to use, but the organization of the paper still is elusive to me. There is a cohesiveness to the piece but not enough. I talk more about what i can than what i need to. Started friending people and adding screennames to aim. Now reflecting and hoping that blogging will get my brain going. Oh yeah, already feeling a little more sleepy. Want to lay in bed. But i have the feeling that that could be bad. Like paper not done bad.

9:15: Well i got a lot done but not everything, and then i decided to take a short nap. Haha...goo morning children. But I am still so fucking tired. And i have work study after class.

No comments: